Assistance to Device Department with implementation, drafting and negotiation of agreements including, but not limited to, sales agreement, procurement agreements, marketing agreements, sponsorships etc.
Advice regarding labor issues;
General contract review and negotiation;
Dispute negotiation and management;
Familiarity with Device and marketing business models;
Policy drafting and implementation;
Legal training to employees as required;
Manage external attorneys, should the need arise;
Ad hoc functions and assistance as per requirement from Head of Department and other members of senior management.
Support the device department in Angola and Congo.
- Admitted Attorney;
- 2 – 4 years post admission / qualification experience;
- Computer literacy required (Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Able to work in a fast-paced working environment with initiative;
- Strong team player and proactive abilities;
- Ability to plan, organize and work under pressure;
- Willing to travel within Eastern & Southern Africa Region and be abroad for extended periods of time, depending on company requirements;
- Excellent command of English、Portuguese、French;
- Excellent communication skills a must;
- Experience related to Device market as well as telecommunication environments an advantage;
- Familiar with local laws and regulations in relation with telecom device, consumer protection, E-commerce transaction.