· identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks;
· preparing and analyzing costing for tenders;
· allocating work to subcontractors;
· providing advice on contractual claims;
•Preparing, negotiating and analysing costs for tenders and contracts.
Manage complex infrastructure projects from a quantity surveying perspective.
· Use your extensive knowledge and experience in preliminary cost reports, feasibility studies, and valuations, bills of quantities, variation orders, final accounts and risk assessments on multiple building projects
· A minimum of 5- 10 years’ experience on building projects in the public or private sector is preferable.
· A BSc / BTech Quantity Surveying as well as registration as a PrQS is essential.
· Conducting feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs.
· preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
· undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
· assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
· performing risk, value management and cost control;
· advising on procurement strategy;