· To perform financial analysis over company’s existing projects.
· To structurize financing plans and carry on execution with various financial institutions for newly developing projects.
· To set up and integrate finance system between project related subsidiaries and the company’s Investment Division
To perform routine finance operation of Investment Division.
· Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance – minimum requirement.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in finance field. Project finance experience in financial institution preferred.
· Must have knowledge over international & domestic commercial finance methods including construction, real-estate and trading fields.
· Understanding of general ledger practices.
· Language Proficiency - Native Portuguese with fluent English most strongly required, both verbal and written.
· Computer Proficiency highly required in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Knowledge of regulations of government of Angola.
· Problem Solving
- Gather and analyze information before making decisions.
- Weigh alternatives against objectives and arrive at reasonable decisions.
- Recognize and accurately evaluate the signs of a problem.
- Notify supervisor of problems in a timely manner.
- Exercises a professional approach with others using all appropriate tools of communication.
- Well adapt to multicultural environments.
· Initiative and Creativity
- Be willing to take more responsibilities than requested.
- Plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions.
- Undertakes additional responsibilities.
- Responds to situations as they arise with minimal supervision.
- Evaluates new technology as potential solutions to existing problems.
· Job Knowledge/Technical Knowledge
- Demonstrates knowledge of techniques, skills, equipment, procedures and materials.
- Applies knowledge to identify issues and internal problems.
Works to develop additional technical knowledge and skills.