• To assist the Company’s Operational Manager and the HSE Manager in the organization and management and of the HSE within the Angola activities.
• To organize and coordinate the HSE Performance Surveillance of Agencies / Projects and Subcontractors (if applicable) and evaluate their HSE.
• To assist in the rollout and implementation of companies HSE programs.
• To coordinate the Company’s day by day HSE activities in the absence of the HSE Manager.
• Create and deliver In-House HSE awareness sessions.
• To Coach and train other HSE personnel.
• To interface and coordinate activities with other HSE personnel.
• Be part of the Emergency Response Team.
• Bring to the attention of the Company’s Operational Manager and HSE Manager significant HSE deviations.
• Conduct HSE Inspections across the organization, as well as to prepare the report
• Participate in client’s HSE Inspections / Audits, as well as to follow up the close out of those.
• Participate in accident investigations as well as in the preparation of accident investigation reports.
• Assist in the preparation of the Monthly HSE Reports.
• Organize and participate in the elaboration of Job Safety Analysis and Risk Assessments.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND BACKGROUND
• Engineering Degree or Equivalent
• HSE Education / Trainings
• Minimum of 7 years of solid experience in the Oil and Gas sector
• Minimum of 5 years of solid experience in HSE – Oil and Gas sector
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND APTITUDES
• Problem Solving Oriented
• Good Communication / Reporting Skills
• Capacity to work in a multicultural environment
• Capacity to lead a team of HSE Officers
• Spoken languages: Portuguese and English. French language desirable.
• Good Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
• Able to prepare and deliver presentations
• Able to speak in public (Toolbox Meetings, presentations, etc)