Help manage the administrative requirements of the growing
production team. In this role the Associate will report to a group level HR Manager and will work with staff to implement HR policies & procedures for the company.
• Work with HR management team to develop and implement new procedures for
• Monitor attendance and support management team for payroll duties (as
• Act as a first point of contact for HR related inquiries or disputes for all production
• Work with Project Manager to support any HR related plans for the business
• Manage all company marketing or promotion activities for production staff
• Provide feedback to management on the daily operations, as related to HR, of
the production staff
• Support the process of any new hiring for the production team
• Work closely with Project Manager, Production Manager and group level HR
Manager to perform duties
Fluency in English / Portuguese
Must have experience in Human Resources management
Must have deep knowledge of Angolan Labour Law
Colchão Royale is a privately owned sleep products manufacturing company in Angola.
We offer different product lines catered to the needs of different segments of the local
market. The company has been operating commercially since 2014. Colchão Royale
offices are based in Viana.
The leadership team at Colchão Royale is currently seeking to recruit a Human
Resources Associate to help manage the administrative requirements of the growing
production team. In this role the Associate will report to a group level HR Manager and
will work with staff to implement HR policies & procedures for the company.