Adding Talent is a company with an End-to-End HR solutions portfolio. We count on our experience and on a partner's network to enable us to act as a "one-stop-shop".
Our client is an international service providing company to the Oil & Gas industry and is currently seeking a Training Manager to join their team in Luanda.
• Proactively identify, facilitate and manage training needs to ensure employees are meeting the required standards;
• Assess current and future training needs and identify the key priorities for development.
• Develop and implement training programs and monitor and evaluate their effectiveness;
• Keep track of training trends, developments and best practices;
• Recommend necessary revisions to existing training courses and possible areas requiring training courses.
• Proven working experience in similar functions;
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Oil & Gas;
• Angolan nationality;
• Excellent communication and leadership skills;
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively;
• Good interpersonal skills.