Somos uma empresa de direito angolano especializada em Gestão de Talento, nas vertentes de captação, desenvolvimento e retenção.
Our client is an international service provider to the Oil & Gas industry, currently seeking a Data Network Supervisor, reporting functionally to the Network Supervisor, to join their team in Luanda.
• Installation and configuration of Cisco switches and routers;
• Guarantee compliance with CCNP and CCVP Certification;
• Responsible for the preventive and corrective maintenance of the equipments;
• Brings technical support on new VoIP, ToIP and WiMax WAN, MAN, LAN architectures;
• Proactive on existing networks improvements.
• University degree in IT / Telecommunications (Master’s degree is valued and desirable);
• 5 years’ experience as a Network Administrator or Management;
• Valid Cisco CCNP Certification (Routing & Switching);
• Fluency in English and French;
• Ability to communicate and work with a multinational team;
• Ability to receive a network training
• Ability to communicate and report information, both oral and written;
• Available to work on a schedule of 5 weeks / 5 weeks;
• Available to travel regularly;
• Driving License.