The SERVICE consists in managing all operations of Safety Environment:
1. Assistance to the COMPANY RSSA Rig Site Safety Advisor in management of application of the HSEQ policy & in the effective execution of the designed work programs;
2. Maintenance of the ‘Well View’ reporting medium for utilization of data capture and manipulation;
3. Follow p of the COMPANY DT/FCP Training curriculum
4. Participation in the improvement methodology process via frequent rig visits, audits and inspections to ensure Anomaly reporting and hazard awareness are being maintained at a high level;
5. Training of the COMPANY RSSA to Lead Investigation of HiPo Events and deduce root cause analysis;
6. Daily maintenance and communication with COMPANY Rig Site Safety Advisors (RSSA) in field for support and guidance;
7. Assistance for managing daily, weekly & monthly administration of COMPANY RSSA: Visas, airline ticketing, time sheets & expenses;
8. Visit of rigs frequently and regularly;
9. Assistance for performing HSEQ audits of all primary CONTRACTORS;
10. Assistance for constructing & producing the Monthly and Weekly HSE Reports;
11. Implementation of the COMPANY DT/FCP Training Program:
a. “Spiral to Disaster” Piper Alpha Training Platform;
b. CTA: DNV Root Cause Analysis Training;
c. DROPS: Dropped Objects Awareness Campaign Program;
d. Hoisting Operations per CR HSE 43: Handling & Lifting;
e. Hand Injury Awareness Campaign;
f. Total E&P 12 Golden Rules.
g. FP 3 Q&A campaign
- BOSIET HUET
-A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role or related construction activity supervision/management.
Must be an adept communicator, willing to share experience and knowledge, capable of mentoring and leading supervisors and workers to EHS due diligence using a collaborative and flexible approach.
Comprehensive heavy construction experience a must, previous experience in heavy equipment activity related to construction or oil and gas activity preferred.
Strong written and communication skills Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Good group presentation skills (i.e. orientation training, group instruction, orientations and EHS seminars).
Ability to develop and demonstrate leadership skills
Indicate the intended salary in the CV.